- Zoom Gin n Check In Every Friday at 8pm1st May 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday at 11am1st May 2020
- Zoom Gin and Check In Every Friday at 8pm24th April 2020
- Zoom Check in and Chat Every Friday 11am24th April 2020
- Postponed – Working Together Towards a SEND Friendly Warrington20th March 2020
- Mental Capacity and Decision Making Evening Session11th February 2020
- Mental Capacity and Decision Making7th February 2020
- Coffee Afternoon Tuesday 4th February4th February 2020
- Ask The Experts Session13th December 2019
- Coffee Morning6th December 2019
Ask The Experts Session
Have you got an issue, problem or query that you would like answering by an expert in the area – those who manage the services that our families use?
This is your opportunity for a private one to one with our service leaders to take your issue to them directly.
In order to make sure that the right professionals are there to support your questions, we will need to ask parents / carers to contact us in advance with a brief description of their issue. We will then send you out an appointment via email.
We’ve set up a survey monkey so that you can book your place and send us your questions in advance:
Friday 13th December.
Appointments will be allocated between 11am and 1pm
Sandy Lane Children’s Centre, Warrington, WA2 9HY
Please complete the survey and book your place by Friday 6th December.
Event Date: Friday 13th December 2019