- Disability Awareness Day 201815th July 2018
- Party In The Park12th July 2018
- Timely Support for ASD / ADHD etc. Coffee Morning6th July 2018
- Ask Away – Transition to Adulthood and Beyond – Daytime Session3rd July 2018
- Ask Away – Transition to Adulthood and Beyond – Evening Session2nd July 2018
- Coffee Morning at MacIntyre Cafe11th May 2018
- Chat n Play at the Sensory Centre10th April 2018
- DADS – WE NEED YOU! Training Session5th April 2018
- Mindful Mums morning and evening sessions4th April 2018
- Coffee Morning at Sandy Lane Children’s Centre23rd March 2018
Mindful Mums morning and evening sessions
On 4th April we will be offering two wonderfully relaxing Mindfulness sessions at the Peace Centre.
The morning session will run 9.30-12 and the evening 6.30-9
There will be hot drinks and pastries at the morning session and drinks and sandwiches at the evening session. This is why we are asking for a £5 refundable deposit to secure your place.
We want to offer a range of training sessions and this is the first one that we hope will get you in a great frame of mind, feeling ready to tackle anything our kids throw at us.
If you want to book a place please email Anne – email@example.com who will email you the booking form and arrange to take your deposit.
We’re really looking forward to helping as many of you lovely Mums as possible. With two sessions we’re hoping that most of you can make it.
If you want to know why Mindfulness can be so important to us then take a look at this link……….
Event Date: Wednesday 4th April 2018