- Coffee Morning at MacIntyre Cafe11th May 2018
- Chat n Play at the Sensory Centre10th April 2018
- DADS – WE NEED YOU! Training Session5th April 2018
- Mindful Mums morning and evening sessions4th April 2018
- Coffee Morning at Sandy Lane Children’s Centre23rd March 2018
- Working Together – So What? Conference16th March 2018
- Coffee Morning16th February 2018
- WarrPAC Christmas Fair25th November 2017
- NAS Warrington Evening Meet Up22nd November 2017
- Benefits, Grants and Financial Support Information Session21st November 2017
NAS Warrington Evening Meet Up
Message from our friends at NAS Warrington:
Hi there, just confirming that the next evening parents social will be Weds Nov 22nd, 8.30pm-10pm. The Seven Woods pub, Seven Woods, Westbrook Crescent, Warrington, WA5 8TE.
This seemed to be the preferred date/venue for people. Please let us know if you are planning to come along a couple of days before. Also let us know if it is your first time and you want someone to look out for you/meet you at the door. EMAIL NAS WARRINGTON BY CLICKING HERE.
We are a small, friendly bunch and you can learn a lot from other parents. We are going to try something new this time. if you are coming could let us know of any topics around kids and Autism you especially wish to discuss, we will seat people in small groups to match the topics and then swap around half way through so that people get to talk to a range of people/get support on a couple of issues
Event Date: Wednesday 22nd November 2017