- Meet the inspectors11th December 2018
- Send Webinar Inspection11th December 2018
- WarrPAC/SENDIASS Drop In Clinic10th December 2018
- Send Inspection Webinar10th December 2018
- Say one thing – Send inspection survey7th December 2018
- Ask Away Session – Getting the Right Help at the Right Time – Evening Session28th November 2018
- Ask Away Session “Getting the right help at the right time”16th November 2018
- Coffee Morning9th November 2018
- SENDIASS/WarrPAC drop in clinic at Sandy Lane Childrens Centre 10am-1pm on Monday 29th October29th October 2018
- Coffee Morning Friday at Sandy Lane26th October 2018
NAS Warrington Evening Meet Up
Message from our friends at NAS Warrington:
Hi there, just confirming that the next evening parents social will be Weds Nov 22nd, 8.30pm-10pm. The Seven Woods pub, Seven Woods, Westbrook Crescent, Warrington, WA5 8TE.
This seemed to be the preferred date/venue for people. Please let us know if you are planning to come along a couple of days before. Also let us know if it is your first time and you want someone to look out for you/meet you at the door. EMAIL NAS WARRINGTON BY CLICKING HERE.
We are a small, friendly bunch and you can learn a lot from other parents. We are going to try something new this time. if you are coming could let us know of any topics around kids and Autism you especially wish to discuss, we will seat people in small groups to match the topics and then swap around half way through so that people get to talk to a range of people/get support on a couple of issues
Event Date: Wednesday 22nd November 2017