- Meet the inspectors11th December 2018
- Send Webinar Inspection11th December 2018
- WarrPAC/SENDIASS Drop In Clinic10th December 2018
- Send Inspection Webinar10th December 2018
- Say one thing – Send inspection survey7th December 2018
- Ask Away Session – Getting the Right Help at the Right Time – Evening Session28th November 2018
- Ask Away Session “Getting the right help at the right time”16th November 2018
- Coffee Morning9th November 2018
- SENDIASS/WarrPAC drop in clinic at Sandy Lane Childrens Centre 10am-1pm on Monday 29th October29th October 2018
- Coffee Morning Friday at Sandy Lane26th October 2018
Party In The Park
A partnership between Warrington Disability Partnership, The Warrington Wolves Foundation, Warrington Youth Club and Warrington Parents and Carers – WarrPAC present a fun filled evening for disabled children and young people, their families and friends.
Activities include Sports, Arts, Dance, plus chill out and fun areas.
Free admission but you need to register your place Contact details: Tom Walsh at WDP on 01925 240064 to register your place
Event Date: Thursday 12th July 2018