- Meet the inspectors11th December 2018
- Send Webinar Inspection11th December 2018
- WarrPAC/SENDIASS Drop In Clinic10th December 2018
- Send Inspection Webinar10th December 2018
- Say one thing – Send inspection survey7th December 2018
- Ask Away Session – Getting the Right Help at the Right Time – Evening Session28th November 2018
- Ask Away Session “Getting the right help at the right time”16th November 2018
- Coffee Morning9th November 2018
- SENDIASS/WarrPAC drop in clinic at Sandy Lane Childrens Centre 10am-1pm on Monday 29th October29th October 2018
- Coffee Morning Friday at Sandy Lane26th October 2018
Timely Support for ASD / ADHD etc. Coffee Morning
For families who are struggling with their child’s behaviour at home, school and socially….WarrPAC are holding a..
Friday 6th July
Included in this will be a discussion about getting support for families with children who have neuro developmental issues before, during and after diagnosis – including ASD/ADHD/PDA/Dyslexia/Dyspraxia etc.
It will be at The Orchard’s Children’s Centre and joining us will be the Clinical Commissioning Group who are looking to set some support up in Warrington. We know that this is a huge issue in lots of our families lives. Please come along to make the difference and have your say…
Event Date: Friday 6th July 2018