- Celebration Fun Day at Sandy Lane15th August 2018
- Disability Awareness Day 201815th July 2018
- Party In The Park12th July 2018
- Timely Support for ASD / ADHD etc. Coffee Morning6th July 2018
- Ask Away – Transition to Adulthood and Beyond – Daytime Session3rd July 2018
- Ask Away – Transition to Adulthood and Beyond – Evening Session2nd July 2018
- Coffee Morning at MacIntyre Cafe11th May 2018
- Chat n Play at the Sensory Centre10th April 2018
- DADS – WE NEED YOU! Training Session5th April 2018
- Mindful Mums morning and evening sessions4th April 2018
WarrPAC Christmas Fair
Have you got your Christmas jumper ready for Saturday yet? We have and the odd hat too.
Our Christmas Fair is set to be a cracker and you’ll find us at Woolston Learning Village in Green Lane and Foxwood Schools.
All are welcome to join us and you’ll be able to browse for so many gifts including Bodyshop, Forever Living, felt Christmas deccies and stocking fillers by Sarah’s Heartfelt Gifts, personalised frames from ScrabbleBe, JJ Hampers, Magnetix Jewellery, Flamingo Paperie, wooden engraved gifts by Sungy, Alterations who have the most divine wreaths and christmas sacks, Vintage Glow candles, Usborne books and an incredible range of children’s clothing from Cheeky Little Monkeyz.
If that’s not enough, you’ll be able to visit Father Christmas, have your face painted and join in with activities provided by Creating Adventures, Warrington Wolves Foundation, Warrington Youth Club and sing your hearts out with Cheshire Chord.
The fun starts at 12…see you there!
Event Date: Saturday 25th November 2017