- Working Together – So What? Conference16th March 2018
- Coffee Morning16th February 2018
- WarrPAC Christmas Fair25th November 2017
- NAS Warrington Evening Meet Up22nd November 2017
- Benefits, Grants and Financial Support Information Session21st November 2017
- Coffee Morning17th November 2017
- Coffee Morning3rd November 2017
- Coffee Morning with PSS – Person Shaped Support20th October 2017
- WarrPAC AGM6th October 2017
- SEND Tots Friday Session29th September 2017
Working Together – So What? Conference
Date: Friday 16th March 2018
At: Jubilee Suite, Orford Jubilee Hub, Jubilee Way, Warrington, WA2 8HE
CLICK HERE TO BOOK or telephone: 07940 466092
This is our third “Working Together” conference—over the previous two years we’ve helped to create and shape the SEND strategy. Now it’s time to ask “So what?!”
- So what’s been done with the things you’ve told us?
- So what’s working well in Warrington?
- So what are the challenges?
- So what do we do next?
We want to demonstrate that we actually ARE making a difference i.e. what changes have been made to address our questions / issues from previous conferences.
Why do I need to go?
If you have a child / young person with a disability and/or additional need, then this conference is for you—this is YOUR opportunity to find out what’s happening in Warrington, and to help shape future services.
Event Date: Friday 16th March 2018