Building links with as many groups of parents and carers in Warrington is extremely important to us.
You have a collective voice already – each and every one of your members can share their views simply and easily to one central person (this can be a Warrington Parents & Carers Parent Representative or Family Engagement Team member or just email us directly)
You understand the issues that most affect the children you support – and have views on what can be done to help resolve these
- You already have great relationships with one another and are experts at working together to achieve great results
Warrington Parents & Carers Forum can add value to you group and benefit the members
- To enable parent participation and consultation!
- The ability to add to your collective voice – and make it heard
- To understand the issues you’re facing and who best to address these to
- To give all your members a simple system for feeding back opinions
- To work together to bring change and greater understanding